Return Policy 的副本
SPLACH Return Policy
We have a no questions asked policy:
All unused products may be returned within 15 days of delivery. Before returning your SPLACH product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your return authorization and begin the return process.
- All returned product must be in the following conditions in order to be considered for return:
- Unused Product, never been ridden or used in any manner
- In the original packaging with all necessary components in the original box
- All accessory pieces included an intact. Including manuals, chargers, and any other additional pieces included in the box
- Buyer pays for the cost of return shipping as well as an 8% restocking fee.
- We will process your refund three business days after receiving your returned product. If the product is in acceptable condition as outlined above, SPLACH will grant a refund. If there is evidence of riding, we will not accept your return.
- Cancellation before shipping (Purchased but not shipped) is subject to an 8% restocking fee.
- Pre-Orders Cancellations: all pre-orders are only eligible for a 92% refund of the total order price.
The Warranty Scope is as follows:
3 months: Accelerator, Charger.
6 months: Framework, Motor.
12 months: Controller, Lithium Battery.
It does not cover issues caused by damage due to handling, storage, accident, impact, abuse, dangerous play, or misuse. Refer to the user manual enclosed within the product package for specific product warranty information. All free accessories are not covered by the warranty.
If your e-scooter experiences any damages due to part quality issues, SPLACH will send the proper replacement part for repair along with the guide to safely replace the part in question.
SPLACH is also developing a network of repair partners in various locations. Contact us to find your closest SPLACH repair professional to take care of any e-scooter repairs or maintenance.
- Requirements for Limited Warranty to Apply:
- The original proof of purchase from SPLACH
- The person seeking warranty coverage is the first owner of the scooter (The warranty is not transferable)
- Photos or videos of damaged product are required
- The product was used in accordance with its intended purpose and proper maintenance
- The electronics including connectors and cables have not been modified or repaired
- Repairs or Maintenance Not Included Under Warranty
- Consumables and normal wear and tear of all parts
- Damage to the e-scooter caused by collision
- Damage to the e-scooter caused by improper riding, overloading, or being placed in unsafe environments
- Battery damage due to immersion in water, heavy rain, etc.
- Dormant battery damage from lack of care and maintenance when not riding.
- Damage to the e-scooter caused by unauthorized modification of the vehicle and unauthorized alteration of the internal wiring of the e-scooter.
- Battery damage caused by improper maintain (see Manual)
- Damages caused by actions that inconsistent with any guidance or warning in the user manual or product instructions
- Damage caused by the freight
- Products are not purchased from SPLACH or products used outside the U.S.
Additionally, SPLACH tires are classified as wear parts, meaning they are not covered by the warranty. If the pneumatic tires are damaged due to sharp objects or nails on the road, it is not covered by the warranty.
Processing Warranty Claims
- The first step to initiate your warranty is to please contact our after-sales service team at email@example.com.
- In many cases, SPLACH will send the repair part necessary for your particular case. We will provide you a detailed video or guide to assist with your repair needs so you can safely make a repair on your own.
- If you are in a location where we have our partnered SPLACH e-scooter service centers, you can also send your scooter to them for repair.